A leadership profile with the power of DiSC — for individuals and groups
Uses: Leadership development, executive coaching, career development
Do you know your leadership challenges?
Discover your DiSC leadership style and learn a simple three-step process to help you approach the fundamental work of leaders: Vision, Alignment, and Execution. Based on best practices and four years of developmental effort, Work of Leaders connects to real-world demands, generating powerful conversations that provide a clear path for action.
- Receive tangible steps directed at leading a group or organization toward a desired outcome.
- Understand how their tendencies influence their effectiveness in specific leadership situations.
- Understand themself better — the first step to becoming more effective when leading others.
Additional features of Everything DiSC Work of Leaders
- Stand-alone profile for anyone leading a group or organization. Assessment is for one person.
- Supplemental data report to help facilitate a richer discussion.
- Leadership-specific report to help break down the work that leaders do into intuitive, actionable components—over 20 pages.
FREE COMPARISON REPORTS
Build better relationships and make training stick! These 11-page research-validated follow-up reports can be created for any two participants to illustrate their similarities and differences.
Works for all Everything DiSC programs, including Management and Workplace, allowing you to create reports for coworkers or for managers with their direct reports. And participants get unlimited access — at no additional charge.