Improve management skills and flexibility
Uses: Manager training, delegation, motivation, leadership development, executive coaching and career development
It’s not just about me; it’s about our relationships.
- Manage more effectively by learning about your own management preferences and priorities.
- Better motivate your staff and yourself.
- Get more comfortable with delegation.
- Gain insight into how to develop your employees.
- Read how your boss might view you and your style.
Discover your DiSC management style and learn how to adapt your style to manage, motivate, direct and develop your staff based on their own DiSC styles.
- Stand-alone profile for anyone aspiring to or in a managerial or supervisory position.
- Focuses on directing, motivating and developing the staff who report to you.
- Entire section devoted to working with your own manager.
- 26-page management-specific report to help managers at any level.
FREE COMPARISON REPORTS
Use these reports for greater understanding of how two individuals can better work together. This is a powerful tool to use with managers and their direct reports, for individuals in conflict, work partnerships or new hires. Use during onboarding, performance reviews or staff development meetings.